Macwester 26- (Helsingor)
Lying: Ashore at South Ferriby Marina
Price U.K. £2,995
Ring or email for appointment
Whilst it is now in need of some TLC, it is a very pretty boat and the price makes it very attractive
This Macwester 26 makes for a very good small family Sailing Cruiser
One of a very large production run providing a very seaworthy craft with her heavy displacement hull.
Helsingor comes with an installed heating system.
It has a deep open aft self-draining cockpit offering a higher degree of Safety
Tiller Steering & Skeg hung rudder.
All hatches and lockers and covers were replaced in 2005
- Volvo MD1 7hp single cylinder diesel engine, raw water cooled, on flexible mounts.
- 40 liter steel fuel tank.
- Mechanical reduction gearbox, stainless steel shaft
- 3-bladed fixed pitch propeller.
- Remote controls were replaced 2005.
- Alternator to charge 12v 60ampthr battery T
- The electrical distribution panel and some wiring has been replaced during 2005-
- Moulded GRP: Cast iron bilge ballast keel
- Fire extinguisher; Radar reflector;
- Manual Whale “Gusher” bilge pump
Accommodation / Domestic Equipment:
- Interior joinery is all of varnished hardwood and veneered marine ply.
- 2 x mushroom ventilators;
- Headroom of 6ft internally; Offering 4 berths in two cabins;
- Up forward “V” berth with infill.; Stowage under the berth and an opening hatch to the fore-deck;
- Mid ships separate head compartment with new 2005 Plastimo sea toilet and a wash basin.
- Opposite port-side is the galley equipped with two burner gas hob stove a sink and stowage for the utensils etc.
- In the saloon there are two bench sofa single berths;
- Heated by a charcoal burner; Upholstery is red Vinyl;
- Oil lamps additional to 12v lights;
- Macwester marine ltd. Designer by C.J.S Roy
- LOA – 26ft; LWL – 21ft; Beam – 9ft 2ins; Draft -2ft 9ins;
Ballast & Displacement;
- 2265lbs (0.845 tons) 6720Ibs (3.05 tons)
- Gold anodized& aluminum alloy mast and boom. Deck stepped mast
- Masthead Bermudan Sloop total sail area 301sqft approx
- Mainsail (White Terylene) will boom roller reefing and a red mainsail cover
- Genoa, Jibs No l & No 2, all white Terylene
- Spare mainsail.
- Standing rigging is 1:19 stainless steel Wire:
- Running rigging of synthetic fiber included main sheet fiddle block
- 35lbs Bower anchor with 15 fathom of chain
- 151bs Kedge anchor with chain and warp.
- Stem head fitting with a roller
- 2 xTufnol sheet winches (mounted in the cockpit)
- Stainless steel pulpit, push pit and stanchion with plastic coated guard wire
- Mooring warps
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Nasa Depth sounder; Davis Instruments; Self locking tiller unit.; All navigation lights; 2 x clock
Particulars are intended only as a guide and do not form or constitute a term of any contract. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate at their expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey. No guarantee is implied or given. “South Ferriby Marina Ltd” as agents is acting only for the vendor who is not selling in the course of business