- Professionally filled, producing excellent results.
- Welding mixes for mild steel, stainless steel & aluminium.
- Compact, lightweight & extremely portable.
- No rental! Keep your cylinder as long as you need without paying monthly rental charges.
- Connects to a standard high pressure regulator & can be used with a flow meter for truly professional results
- Wide range of gases available. (see below)
- Hobbyweld Ultra Size Cylinders holds 6 X the regular size now stocked
Hobbyweld 5 – is ideal for MIG welding sheet & thin sections of mild steel under 5mm thick.
Hobbyweld 15 – gets its name from 15% carbon dioxide content. The extra CO2 gives this gas the capability to MIG weld steel between 5mm & 12mm thick. Welders will experience good arc stability which is due in part to the 2% oxygen content.
Argon – is suitable for all TIG welding applications; generally TIG welding is used when welding stainless steel and aluminium. Many users of oxy-acetylene welding are now converting to Argon TIG welding.
Oxygen – is commonly & traditionally used with a fuel gas for cutting welding, brazing & soldering as it supports combustion and gives a much higher flame temperature than if air is used. Combine this with our Acetylene cylinders for the perfect portable rent free gas welding kit.
Acetylene – is the number one choice for general welding, cutting and repair applications. Acetylene is the hottest and most efficient fuel gas on the market.
Nitrogen – is a popular purging gas and is bought by refrigeration engineers and vehicle air conditioning firms. Nitrogen is also used frequently to provide balloon drops as an alternative to compressed air. It has recently gained popularity from amateur racing clubs for tyre inflation. Our nitrogen is oxygen free (OFN).
CO2 (Industrial Grade) – can be used for hydroponics, aquatic gardening and is often used as a low grade welding gas but causes a poor finish.
For more information please call us on 01652 635620 or send us an email